load more listing
16 DAYS / 15 NIGHTS
- City tour in Ica, includes: visit to an artisan winery "El Catador".
- Regional Museum of Ica "Adolfo Bermudez Jenkins, flight over the Nazca Lines
- Archaeological view of Sillustani, famous for its chullpas, sailing on a large traditional Titikaka boat.
- The caves of Gallaxia, entrance to the Uyuni salt flat and visit to the Incahuasi island.
- The archeological remains of Tambomachay, Puca Pucara, Kenko and the Sacsayhuaman fortress.
9 DAYS / 8 NIGHT
- Excursion to the Ballestas Islands, refuge for marine animals, visit to an artisan winery.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines where we will see animal figures, geometric figures and human figures of almost 500mts.
- Visit of the city and the Santa Catalina Monastery which remained closed to the public for 400 years.
- View to Machu Picchu and the main sectors of the Sanctuary: Temple of the Three Windows, Intiwatana, Plazas
09 DÍAS / 08 NIGHTS
- Visit to the Sacred Valley of the Incas and start the visit at the Handicrafts Market in Pisac.
- View of Machu Picchu and the main sectors of the Sanctuary: Temple of the Three Windows, Intiwatana, Squares.
- Full day visit to the Uros and Taquile Islands, inhabited by indigenous communities of Lake Titicaca.
- Visit two beautiful colonial mansions that house two museums: The Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology and History and The Larco Herrera Museum.
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHT
- Excursion to Tortuga Bay Beach and Mansas in Galapagos and we go to the "Love Channel".
- Yacht trip to the following islands: Bartolomé & Bahía Sullivan, Seymour & Bachas, Plazas & Punta Carrión, Santa Fe
- Visit Maras and Moray, where you can go to visit the salt mines by a bridle path
- Visit the Fortress of Ollantaytambo and its magnificent andene and the sacred citadel of the Inca empire Machu Picchu.
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHT
- Boat trip to the Ballestas Islands, Cathedral and overflight to the Nazca Lines.
- View of the Colca Valley and Cola Canyon, View of La Calera Thermal Baths.
- Full day visit to the Uros and Taquile Islands, inhabited by very old indigenous communities of Lake Titicaca.
- Arrival to the town of Aguas Calientes, we ascend by bus to Machu Picchu
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHT
- Visit on route the archaeological remains of Sillustani, enigmatic Chullpas built by Collas.
- Excursion to Lake Titicaca and Uros Island, Taquile Island, and floating island with totora.
- Visit Pukara, Sicuani Raqchi and Andahuaylillas
- Visit Machu Picchu, located at the top of the jungle at the top of the mountain