load more listing
25 DAYS / 24 NIGHT
- City tour to the Cassinelli Museum, The Perimeter Wall, Visit to the Chan Chan archeological complex and the Rainbow Temple or Huaca El Dragon.
- Visit Sicàn Archaeological Project and the Pomac Forest, museological exhibition in the East and West Tombs of Huaca Loro, ceremonial knife.
- Visit the Thermal Baths, visit to the Colca Canyon, you could appreciate the majestic flight of the Condor.
- Visit Pukara, La Raya, Sicuani, Raqchi and Andahuaylillas, then heading to the majestic archaeological remains of Machu Picchu.
16 DAYS / 15 NIGHT
- Visit to temples, pyramids and mud cities: Chan Chan, Huaca del Sol y la Luna and El Brujo.
- Huaca Rajada Archaeological Complex, where the tomb of the Lord of Sipán and the Pyramids of Tucume were found.
- Visit the fortified citadel of Kuelap, and the town of Cocachimba on the slopes of Gocta waterfalls.
- Visit the citadel of Machu Picchu, Cathedral and Koricancha and monuments
11 DAYS / 10 NIGHT
- Visit to the city of Arequipa: Yanahuara viewpoint, the Cathedral, La Compañía Church and Santa Catalina Convent.
- Visit to the town of Chivay in Colca and the Colca Canyon.
- Full day visit to the Uros and Taquile Islands, inhabited by indigenous communities of Lake Titicaca.
- Visit to Pisac Market then lunch at local restaurant and visit to Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu.
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
- Visit the archeological zones of Qenqo and Saqsayhuaman
- The temple of Qoricancha, Quechua Museum with complimentary drink
- Railway routes through beautiful panoramic Andean landscapes and the jungle
- View of the sacred citadel of the Inca empire Machu Picchu
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHT
- Visit the historic center of Lima, Grau Square, the Palace of Justice, San Martin Square.
- Visit Estación de los Desamparados, the convent of San Francisco and old streets with colonial mansions and Moorish style balconies.
- Visit the most traditional residential areas of the capital and a view of the Pacific Ocean.
7 DAYS / 3 NIGHT
- Panoramic visit of the historical center of Lima, the Station of the Forsaken, the convent of San Francisco
- Visit to the village of Pisac where we will start the visit of this day at the Handicrafts Market.
- View of Machu Picchu and the sectors of the Sanctuary: Temple of the Three Windows, Intiwatana
- Visit Huayna Picchu and Koricancha Temple
- Archaeological remains; Tambomachay, Puca-Pucara, Kenqo and Sacsayhuaman fortress.