04 Days/ 03 Nights
Day 01. Cusco – Free day
Arrival to the imperial city of Cusco, reception and transfer to the hotel.
You will have the day off to do personal activities and acclimatize. Accommodation.
Day 02. Cusco – City Tour
Breakfast in the hotel. At the appropriate time, we will start the City tour, where we will visit the most iconic and main tourist attractions of the imperial city, the archaeological sites such as Qenqo, Saqsayhuaman, Tambomachay, Puca- Pucara, the Cathedral of Cusco, the Main Square and the Qoricancha temple. Return to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 03. Cusco / Machu Picchu / Cusco
Breakfast in the hotel. In the morning, transfer from your hotel to the train station in Ollanta. This magnificent adventure begins traveling through one of the most spectacular railway routes in the world, we will observe beautiful Andean panoramic landscapes. Arrival at Aguas Calientes; will ascend by bus. Upon arrival, enjoy the imposing view of the Sacred Citadel of the Inca Machu Picchu Empire, chosen one of the 7 New Wonders of the Modern World in the year 2007.
Visit the main sectors of the Sanctuary as the room of the Three Windows, Intiwatana, Barns, among others. Lunch in a local restaurant. At appropriate time, return to Cusco. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 04. Cusco / Flight to Lima
Breakfast in the hotel. At the appropriate time, transfer to the airport to take your flight to Lima.
***END OF SERVICES***
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 03 nights of accommodation in the mentioned or similar hotels with daily breakfast included.
- Excursions in shared service with local guide in Spanish.
- Food as mentioned in the program.
- Expedition train tickets on the Ollanta / Aguas Calientes / Ollanta route.
THE PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- Drinks in the meals mentioned in the program.
- Early check in / early check out.
- Tips for porters, transferees, guides and waiters.
- Services not mentioned.
- Re-entry or second income to tourist places.
¡Customize your Tour and book online!
DON’T HAVE AN ONLINE TIKA ACCOUNT?