Search our tours
7 DAYS / 6 NIGHT
- Visit the archeological zones of Qenqo and Saqsayhuaman, the Cathedral Basilica of Cusco.
- Enjoy the imposing view of the sacred citadel of the Inca empire Machu Picchu, chosen as one of the 7 New Wonders of the Modern World.
- Excursion in Moray, where you can see the greenhouse or Inca agricultural laboratory and then visit Maras, where you can go to visit the salt mines by a bridle path.
10/01/2020 - 20/12/2020
10 DAYS / 09 NIGHT
- Visit to Machu Picchu and the main sectors of the Sanctuary: Room of the Three Windows, Intiwatana, Granaries, among others.
- Visit to the Temple of Koricancha or Temple of the Sun, the Cathedral, and other colonial monuments and mansions.
- Visit to the fortified citadel of Kuelap
- Visita al poblado de Cocachimba y llegar a las faldas de la Catarata Gocta.
18/01/2020 - 20/12/2020
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHT
- Visit the historic center of Lima, Grau Square, the Palace of Justice, San Martin Square.
- Visit Estación de los Desamparados, the convent of San Francisco and old streets with colonial mansions and Moorish style balconies.
- Visit the most traditional residential areas of the capital and a view of the Pacific Ocean.
11 DAYS / 10 NIGHT
- Visit to the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon and Excursion in the Moche Valley. e
- Visit to Chan-Chan city built by the Chimús and the Huaca del Dragón
- Visit the tomb of the Lord of Sipán
- Visit to the fortified citadel of Kuelap and Gocta Waterfall
04/01/2020 - 21/12/2020
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
- Visit the archeological zones of Qenqo and Saqsayhuaman
- The temple of Qoricancha, Quechua Museum with complimentary drink
- Railway routes through beautiful panoramic Andean landscapes and the jungle
- View of the sacred citadel of the Inca empire Machu Picchu
8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
- Enjoy the Imperial City of Cusco, tour in the most iconic and main places.
- The archeological zones of Qenqo and Saqsayhuaman, the Cathedral Basilica of Cusco, and the temple of Qoricancha.
- City of Moray visits the greenhouse or Inca agricultural laboratory
- Visit the Ollantaytambo Fortress and sacred citadel of the Inca empire Machu Picchu
8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
- Visit the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, view 6 huge pink stones of about 50 tons
- City of Aguas Calientes and view of the sacred citadel of the Inca empire Machu Picchu
- The Church of San Pedro de Andahuaylillas, known as the Sistine Chapel of America.
- Raqchi archaeological center and lake excursion in Titicaca
16 DAYS / 15 NIGHTS
- City tour in Ica, includes: visit to an artisan winery "El Catador".
- Regional Museum of Ica "Adolfo Bermudez Jenkins, flight over the Nazca Lines
- Archaeological view of Sillustani, famous for its chullpas, sailing on a large traditional Titikaka boat.
- The caves of Gallaxia, entrance to the Uyuni salt flat and visit to the Incahuasi island.
- The archeological remains of Tambomachay, Puca Pucara, Kenko and the Sacsayhuaman fortress.
03/01/2020 - 21/12/2020
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHT
- Visit on route the archaeological remains of Sillustani, enigmatic Chullpas built by Collas.
- Excursion to Lake Titicaca and Uros Island, Taquile Island, and floating island with totora.
- Visit Pukara, Sicuani Raqchi and Andahuaylillas
- Visit Machu Picchu, located at the top of the jungle at the top of the mountain
7 DAYS / 3 NIGHT
- Panoramic visit of the historical center of Lima, the Station of the Forsaken, the convent of San Francisco
- Visit to the village of Pisac where we will start the visit of this day at the Handicrafts Market.
- View of Machu Picchu and the sectors of the Sanctuary: Temple of the Three Windows, Intiwatana
- Visit Huayna Picchu and Koricancha Temple
- Archaeological remains; Tambomachay, Puca-Pucara, Kenqo and Sacsayhuaman fortress.
05/01/2020 - 20/12/2020